Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Four Years

It all started on "Fair and Balanced Friday" back in 2003. I'm not sure how old that is in blog years, but it sure does feel like a long time. During the past year, I've moved into increasingly anti-partisan territory, suffered a bout of the dreaded Ted Barlow Disease, and probably have become more curmudgeonly.

Mostly I started blogging just to blow off some steam. After spending close to two weeks OD'd on more FauxNews than anyone should ever have to handle in a lifetime (including so much O'Reilly that I was ready to chuck the in-laws' TV out the window), the blog was my way of saying "I'm mad as Hell and I'm not taking it any more!" One location change and a couple template overhauls later, here I am still doing my thing.

If I have a long-term goal for this blog, it's to reach 1 million unique visitors sometime before I retire (y'all have about 25-30 years, and time tends to go by fast, so get busy).

No comments:

Post a Comment