Thursday, January 24, 2008

Elitist Wanker of the Day

John Aravosis. This dude is supposedly a "progressive." Unless that post was a very bad attempt at snark, I'd say the best response is "boo effin' hoo". Personally I find the stimulus package as merely a bandaid over a gaping wound that would really require a trip to the ER. The whole "they're giving it all to the poor" type comments just make Aravosis look like such the drama queen.

Note and update as of Friday afternoon: I had to correct a broken link - somehow the original post was "disappeared" thus decoupling it from the original comments (still available here, for now), as one of my commenters noted. If those get deleted or tampered with, I've saved a copy which I will gladly post for posterity if need be. The 20 some-odd new comments on the new thread are being heavily censored by Aravosis himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment