Monday, December 29, 2008

Way to go Mizzou!

Been watching the Alamo Bowl tonight - my alma mater is University of Missouri-Columbia - and am relieved to see the Tigers win in overtime ending the season with a 10-4 record. I've been pretty underwhelmed with Chase Daniel this season. When he's on, he's great, but he just didn't live up to his reputation. I've been pretty underwhelmed with the defense this year as well, and tonight's game was headache inducing during the first half and had me wondering if the playing in the second half would be too little too late. I really thought Northwestern would win, and quite honestly can find plenty of reason to believe that had they done so, it would have been richly deserved. If there is a lesson to be learned, it's to never count the underdog out: give 'em respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment