Thursday, May 21, 2009

Housekeeping

I've been in the process of moving the archives of both old blogs to the new blogging home. That process should be complete by week's end. To be honest, right now I just don't have a lot of stamina. Also stay on the lookout for some new guest bloggers at some point this summer. I'm hoping to take a few more breaks from here, while knowing that fresh material is always there to be found. My first three guest bloggers did some fantastic stuff during their stay. My emeritus guest blogger regrettably is no longer with us - although none of us knows entirely what happened, given his own rather tenuous health, we've assumed that he simply passed away. The other two have been more than busy with other projects, but of course they know that their contributions are welcome any time they wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment