Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ten Year Itch

I've never been one to commit to anything for more than a few years, and a decade is my absolute maximum. Well, this blog - under one name or another - has been around for nearly 10 years. That's too long. So, I am thinking of turning this one into an archive, or deleting it, and starting up a new one.

I can think of any of a number of reasons to do so - not the least of which being that it would be that I am not in the same place (literally or figuratively) I was when I started this one. Given that this one had some team members at one point, it was sort of all over the place. A new blog would be a chance perhaps to have some content and linkage that is more focused.

When and if that happens, I'll make some mention. Let's say that I have a concept in mind, that would certainly be in character.

2 comments:

Free&EasyWandering said...

Whatever you do, please document it amply and let people know. You're definitely one of the commenters at Booman's place that saves my sanity routinely.

DonDurito said...

I have til the 10th anniversary of "Fair and Balanced Friday" to make a final decision. Regardless, big changes this way come.

Post a Comment