Friday, February 7, 2014

New Blog Coming Soon

A few months ago, I mentioned that I was thinking of the endgame for this particular blog. Now, the time is almost at hand for the new blog to be launched. Basically, after nearly eleven years, this particular blog is a bit of a sprawling mess, and I've been narrowing my focus considerably over the last few years. The new blog will be more focused on my current interests, and will not have the massive links that plague the current blog. I've also been able to update the interface to be a bit more user-friendly. Once it's ready, I'll give you all the word. I don't know whether I'll keep this one available as a publicly available archive, or simply delete it. That's a decision I'll delay for a while, I suspect. Obviously, I want to respect mutual links to the fullest extent possible - a holdover from my Blogroll Amnesty Day era. More as it develops. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment